- I am a follower of Jesus Christ. He is the reason for my every breath. Psalm 37:4 is one of my favorite life verses: “Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.” NKJV
- I am crazy about my amazing husband, Chris! He is my best friend in the world, totally gets me and we spend every possible moment together. We got married when we were kinda young (20 & 22) so we have pretty much been through every monumental adult milestone together and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We have been married for 11 years now, the time goes by soo fast!
- Both of us are completely obsessed with cats, and desperately wanted to add some to our lives since we’ve been married but for a combination of reasons, we never actually got any until January of 2016 and are now totally in love. Like WAY. We became those annoying people who do crazy things like baby talk to our cats, call ourselves mommy and daddy and rave about them to anyone who will listen. I don’t know…loving a fur baby changes you and I’m okay with it! 😉
- I hate cleaning showers more than anything in the world. Obviously, I still do it, since I like clean showers. But I would choose any other household chore first any day, including toilets!
- I am the oldest kid of a huge family! I have 5 brothers, and 3 sisters and I love them all to pieces. They are my favorite people!
- I am an unapologetic Twilight and Harry Potter fan and will defend both series to the end! Growing up a serious bookworm, I have read hundreds of books and these capture my imagination in a way nothing else ever has. The stories are truly brilliant. I love the movies just as much and maybe more so, in ways.
- When I was a kid, I went through a dozen or so different ideas of the thing I wanted to be when I grew up, including an ice skater and a doctor. But the one thing I have always wanted to be no matter what, is a wife and a mom. Check on the first part of that dream, now just working on part 2! 😉
- I am irrationally terrified of worms. I know they can’t hurt me, but they still creep me out more than anything else in this world.
- The hubs and I have a weird sort of language we speak when it’s just us, and pepper our conversations with tons of inside jokes or quotes. On occasion, I say one of those things to a “normal” person, and well, that can be embarrassing.
- I have suffered from extreme acne since I was 14, which is over half my life. There are times I have it under control and other times not so much. Through a more natural lifestyle, products and diet I am still hopeful and determined that someday I will have it conquered!
- I am a die-hard coffee addict. This has been my reality since I was 17. I can sometimes go for a certain stretch of time without my beloved brew, but life feels so much less happy and delicious.
- I use way too many exclamation points. I think it’s kind of a problem. I am working on getting this under control.(!!!!!!)
- I literally came out of the womb completely fascinated by makeup and home decor, it has always been on my radar and makes me sooo happy!
- Did I mention I have 2 adorable cats I am obsessed with? I did? Oh yeah! But now I need to SHOW them to you, of course. Meet the boys who have stolen my heart:
I mean, just look at those cute faces! I can’t even handle it. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by my little blog! I’m thrilled to have you along for the ride. 🙂